Skip to main content

i need activity then i create one.

assalammualaikum.w.b.t

seriusli i need activity since this is my first year i graduate from any class.
well.
i such bussy lover.
i bet maybe im miss bee.

bee an insect.
or bee is only kindda flies that such.bussy.
bussy.
bussy.
personal
and personally
systematic.

ya.
home or office.
i really mean for the both place.

here in yongpeng,
i got to many workaholic teammate.
there is my family away.
gimme kidda homesick.
and they push me to find a love in here.go to him.approach.get married and built family...but i just dont accept rejection.i dont know what is approach.how was a love desrcibe you there best except a commitment.love the commitment and just dont know who like or admire me in here.i found im not adorable one too.i have too many weakest point.myskin is not flawless.im not too strong.would him love me the same of me.

while without their consent
im get into my cave. wherebout here..i just create my own activity
and fairy tales.
the fairy tales start with create a good memoriea among us.
i hope we meet the mission with flying colours.

this is a wishlist that i ever made..
i wish to done this before i being someone wife. because i love the activites so much.

as im not a good artist.
im also not good in paint.
but i wanna have a experience to be and live with it.
therefore i extend the painting from a smallest of A5(as same as photo size) into as bigger than A3 size.
i go to the online.
i observe..
and my routine
when i love something i dont buy it on that time.
normally i deny..deny ..deny.
then if i keep look on it.
and i cant stand without having it.
helpless.
means
i will go back.
and get it.

ya.its about time matters.
normally my consent is..
if im back
and it still there.
means its belong to me.
otherwise,
this is unaffortunate fate.
hahaha.

only for buying item
and make it to be my belonging.

by the way im not kidda love to write in english..
but i dont know why..
i have start with it so i need to finish with it i bet.

i love the session of painting.
its about patient and passion.
keep hold..
and never give up.

i love the colours as well as i love to see many colours in my life.

i love the object presenting the paint.
i love the story of "Up" movies,  the move show me..
age no a limit to chase whatevern u wanted and dream.

dream are never left us.
but we are the one who abandon it.

i love the house as well.
i feel my home my heaven.
i wanna bring it to highest heaven level.

the balloon such telling me there is many person are also have their own dream. therefore we need to go and motivate each other.

last but not least,
i tried hard to appreciate every single thing in my life.
i dont even know which time are good to be left all this his.
i hope im still giving my best
so i can enjoying the barakah as well as have my own legacy helps me much in barzakh,mahsyar and thereafter.

i love my family.
i pray they will pray for me.
i maybe not too good to be respect to.
i may not able to give all the things that they expect me to do.
i also imperfect shall be just a person to be refered too.
i love my friend.
they will always remember me.
gimme 3qul on my last caremony.
i appreciate every enemy and person i meet to..im really sorry because im too bad to be meet you.
i love you.
miss me now, otherwise u will missing me later.

your sincerely,
naina_annana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sungguh aku rindu

Perjalanan 2017 Nyata melelahkan aku. Sakit jerih perit itu. Moga mendewasakan aku. Diam takdiam Bulan kedua 2018 sudah menyapa aku. Aku masih kaku. Tanpa yearly wishlist yang biasa aku lakukan. Dan tahukah kamu Kurang dari 100hari ramadhan kan tiba lagi. Sungguh.. Aku rindu aku yg dulu. Dan Rindu juga momen dulu..​ Walau Ramadhan dah hampir kembali.. Aku masih tepu tak tepu. #titipanperantaudiyongpengjerr#

selamat berhari..hari....

Assalammualaikum w.b.t... merujuk tajuk di atas...adalah sekarang opis aku dah sibuk berkemundangan lagu "selamat berhari raya..ucapanku untuk semua"..ececeh.nk nyanyi gak...ala2 rahimah rahim jap.kikiki buat ak tringat..dari dulu sampai sekarang, ayah aku suka mood raya.mood dgr lagu raya kt dalam kerete mase OTW balik kampung dier..... anak2 tido, xteman dier mandu pon xpe..coz he got that feeling!wlpn he has no talent to sing according the rhytme..die layan je.hehe :) thats my daddy. semalam, ak collapse.. aku bangun utk solat asar then terus masak nasik air (padahal bubur) je. campakkan kiub ikan bilis kasik ade la flavour. pastu nasib baik ade sambal ikan bilis spare. berbuka dengan tu je.then solat mgrib n tdo. dalam tdo terbawak2, flashback.. yep flashback. haha.. mungkin betol kata org.. ak kne sakit pale sebab banyak pikir. hahaha. but how should i off my mind from working mode. aku rase klu aku koma pon. mesti otak ak still ber'jalan2'. kad

Alhamdulillah.syukur

Assalammualaikum w.b.t, kehadapan penulisan ku yang selalu menunggu nunggu ke hadiranku, saat kau masih menunggu aku menulis untukmu...aku lagi sibuk dengan kepelbagai aktiviti yang menghambat sekian waktu ku. aku menjalani kerja yang membikin hari ku pendek.tiba2 saja sudah habis waktu kerjaku.maka di malamnya aku lagi sibuk di dapur... hinggakan aku berkeinginan memiliki apron untuk mengelakkan bajuku basah akibat tgn ku yang gemar bermain air. aku juga ingin sekali menyatakan yang aku telah menerima undangan untuk bergraduasi.malah tarikh nya jatuh pada tanggal hari lahir bapaku. jauh di sudut hati ini agak sedih kerna kedua-dua nenda tiada lagi. aku teringin menyarungi mereka dengan jubahku. malah aku lebih sedih kerna tidak berkesempatan menikah di saat mereka mahu aku menikah.yaa..boleh jadi si dia akab cucu menantu yg mungkin paling disayangi jika nenda masih ada lagi. sungguh.aku rindu mereka. alfatihah.. aku lagi teringat akan hajat makteh yang mahu aku..tidak menyelin